Bystronic Italia S.r.l. in Fizzonasco (MI)
Who we are. What we do.
We are Bystronic – a global technology company passionate about creating an impact for a sustainable future with sheet metal and beyond.
We want to work with people who support us in creating innovative solutions to move our industry forward. Our focus is on automating the complete material and data flow of the laser cutting and bending process chain.
- Providing appropriate solutions to the technical issues faced by the customers
- Providing customer support services in addition to the technical services
- Troubleshoot with minimum assistance
- Make effective decisions in order to have fast solutions prioritizing and dealing with the issues in a timely manner.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves hot escalations
- Provide 1st level technical phone support
- Ensuring that the fault is completely rectified and ensuring that it does not appear in the future, providing correct feedback to customers
- Excellent prioritization and personal time management skills including the ability to deliver work to agreed timescales.
- Communicate with customers providing periodic follow-up to match expectations.
- Use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Mechanical/Electrical educational background
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Customer service and/or service experience
- Work overtime and weekends if necessary
- approx 20% travel
- Speak both official languages clearly (Italian and English)
- Need to be able to make effective decisions, as well as creatively build effective programs to increase sales and build customer satisfaction based on business needs
- Adapt at balancing priorities based on repair workload
- Demonstrated ability to perform well as a self-starter and work well in a team environment
People power our purpose
Imagine working in an environment that helps move the company to the next level, where your passion, values, and skills are integral to impacting the sheet metal industry and beyond. At Bystronic, this can become your reality. Our people are the edge to drive and nurture our ambitions and continued success. Together we have created a culture where our people are central, inspiring us to make decisions that best serve them and are aligned with our purpose.
As much as we are in a technology business, human beings drive real change.
Please send your application letter and resume to HR.IT-Recruiting@bystronic.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bystronic in case of questions at +39 0362 5993 1
Thank you for your understanding that we will only contact you if you are selected for the first round of interviews.
We look forward to working with you!