Parts & Warehouse Coordinator
Bystronic Italia S.r.l. in Fizzonasco (MI)
Who we are. What we do.
We are Bystronic – a global technology company passionate about creating an impact for a sustainable future with sheet metal and beyond.
We want to work with people who support us in creating innovative solutions to move our industry forward. Our focus is on automating the complete material and data flow of the laser cutting and bending process chain.
- Proactively contact Bystronic customers to promote the sales of spare parts, consumables, tooling, operating training, technical consultations, software licenses, and other types of available services.
- Process Purchase Orders using company ERP system, coordinating the process internally with the warehouse, with our remote factories and with logistic companies until order is fulfilled and scope of supply delivered
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department to create and administer monthly spare parts and/or service promotions including monthly specials, discounts as well as announcements e.g., tooling, new product offerings.
- Promote maintenance programs during slow periods.
- Work with the technical staff and service department to create, and maintain, spare parts kits to add to new machine quotations in order to enhance machine performance and overall customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the sales and installation teams to promote these kits to customers.
- Technical Diploma or equivalent
- Work experience that includes a minimum of three years in parts sales, sales administration, and/or customer service and/or capital equipment industry or a combination of education and equivalent experience that includes required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Proficient with MS Office and previous experience with SAP highly desirable Strong verbal, written communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Adept at balancing priorities between sales and service based on repair workload
- Demonstrated ability to perform well as a self-starter and work well in a team environment. Previous experience in a support role with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction and sales an asset.
- Work overtime and good English Knowledge (at least intermediate level)
People power our purpose
Imagine working in an environment that helps move the company to the next level, where your passion, values, and skills are integral to impacting the sheet metal industry and beyond. At Bystronic, this can become your reality. Our people are the edge to drive and nurture our ambitions and continued success. Together we have created a culture where our people are central, inspiring us to make decisions that best serve them and are aligned with our purpose.
As much as we are in a technology business, human beings drive real change.
Please send your application letter and resume to HR.IT-Recruiting@bystronic.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bystronic in case of questions at +39 0362 5993 1
Thank you for your understanding that we will only contact you if you are selected for the first round of interviews.
We look forward to working with you!make sure to adjust it to the platform you are posting on