Field Service Technician
The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leading supplier of systems for industrial sheet metal processing. In over 30 countries, our customers appreciate the outstanding commitment of our more than 3500 employees. We continuously work on the further development of our solutions and thereby create a unique added value for our customers. In addition to innovation, our success is based on openness and commitment. Experience our qualities as an employer for yourself and start your success story with Bystronic.
We are always striving to offer our customers best Service Excellence. As a Field Service Technician, you will play a key role in supporting us to reach this ambitious goal by performing field service for Bystronic machines and equipment. You will operate in an open, innovative and globally active environment and with a highly committed team. As a Field Service Technician, you will report to a Service Team Lead and a Service Manager.
- Execution of service actions, installations, problem diagnosis, preventive maintenance
- Training of new and existing customers on the maintenance of our systems (Hard- and Software)
- Diagnosing of errors or technical problems and determination of proper solutions
- Sharing of information obtained from unique problems or specialized trainings with the rest of your team
- Documentation of service actions according to industry standards
- Installing and maintaining Bystronic machines at customer sites (incl. loading/unloading equipment)
- Supporting basic troubleshooting cases
- Documentation of service actions in the required case reports
- Requesting spare parts from stock and the respective delivery to the costumer
- Assisting in the consultation of sales and service offers
- Supporting the installation and operation of machines on fares and events
- Building a positive relationship with the customer
- Work experience of related or similar mechanical engineering, laser cutting/ bending technology preferred
- Having a basic understanding and knowledge of PLC/ CNC – systems and automation process
- Fluency in Swedish and communicative level of English
- An engaged and courageous personality with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- The willingness to build sustainable relationships with colleagues and supervisors based on honesty and empathy
- Ability to or willingness to learn how to work with a DMS, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), LMS (SAP Success Factors) and Microsoft Office
- Readiness to travel 80% with approximately 120 days overnight stays
- Open to maintain a flexible schedule and work overtime or weekends if required
- Degree from a technical school, apprenticeship, college or bachelor degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or related field
- Driving license
Our culture is driven by innovation, openness and commitment to our customers, to our colleagues and to our company. We offer a wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities, the highest technology standards & innovation in the industry. We support and develop our employees to enhance their career and develop their skills & knowledge. In return to your efforts & results, we offer attractive social benefits.
Do you feel like this is the right challenge for you? We are looking forward to receive your application. Thank you for your understanding that we will only contact you if you are selected for the first round of interviews.