Area Sales Manager
Småland & Östergötland
This is a unique opportunity to join our growing global company with a market leader position in its segment as an Area Sales Manager.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for customer pool expansion and revenue growth in Sweden with focus on areas in Småland and Östergötland.
We are proud to be part of the Bystronic organization and live our company values, promoting ownership, collaboration and culture of respect and diversity. Come and join our team!
Office location: Home Office, remote in Småland or Östergötland.
- Maintaining relationships with regional Bystronic customers and continuously assess their needs for new steel related process equipment, education etc.
- Identifying, contacting and developing new customer prospects.
- Driving machine sales process from need identification stage to final order and effectively utilize internal resources such as Sales Support and Project Management.
- Preparation and execution of machine demonstrations in collaboration with reference customer and/or Bystronic demo responsible team.
- Providing fact base for and supports the creation of local area sales budget.
- Delivering high activity level, incl. customer visits, prospect contacts, customer demos, with the target that all accounts in the region are visited and contacted on a regular basis in order to never miss out a business opportunity.
- Proactively sharing development and changes in market, competitor activities and customer preferences such as product features, education materials, etc.
Your background & skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands on experience with direct sales in metal sheet or capital machinery industries.
- A good background in electro-mechanical engineering.
- Proven track record in achieving/exceeding sales targets and market development in capital machinery sector.
- Strong in networking skills, negotiation skills & strategic prospecting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Task & project management skills, basic PC skills (CRM software, Excel and PowerPoint, BI Tools)
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 80% of the time within the specific region plus occasionally outside
What we offer:
We offer a wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities. We support and develop our employees to enhance their career and develop their skills & knowledge. In return for your efforts & results, we offer an attractive compensation & benefits package.