Mississauga or remotely
The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leading supplier of systems for industrial sheet metal processing. In over 30 countries, our customers appreciate the outstanding commitment of our more than 3500 employees. We continuously work on the further development of our solutions and thereby create a unique added value for our customers. In addition to innovation, our success is based on openness and commitment. Experience our qualities as an employer for yourself and start your success story with Bystronic.
Responsibilities of this position include consistent, professional customer contact combined with efficient internal coordination to support Bystronic’s customer base with effective technical support, and by doing so, to increase customer satisfaction and solve equipment-related problems.
- First point of contact with Customers
- Answer customer calls and emails responding promptly in order to match expectation
- Create cases and service activities in ByExcellence CRM
- Troubleshoot repair and upgrade electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical components including computer software and PLC systems
- Assist in coordination and scheduling of field service activities
- Guide hard tasks and keep an overview of customer / technician progress
- Make effective decisions in order to have fast solutions
- Perform, if requested, field service for all Bystronic equipment
- Follow and Initiate quality improvements per ISO guidelines
- Ensure technical documentation and software systems are kept organized and up to date
- Mentor Field Service Technicians
- Train Service Technicians on specific Technical Information news (TI)
- Recommend to Parts department spare parts
- The employee will perform any other duties as assigned
Equivalent to Bachelors of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
Knowledge / Skills:
be proficient with Microsoft Office programs and experience with SAP. Speak both official languages clearly (English and French). Need to be able to make effective decisions, as well as creatively build effective programs to increase sales and build customer satisfaction based on business needs. Adept at balancing priorities between sales and service based on repair workload.
Demonstrated ability to perform well as a self-starter and work well in a team environment. Previous experience in a support role with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction and sales an asset.
Work overtime and weekends if necessary, up to 30% travel
Valid Canadian working permit (for min 3 years), Canadian permanent resident status, Canadian Citizenship are mandatory; for Bystronic existing employees, minimum one year of employment at Bystronic is mandatory.
Our Culture is driven by innovation, openness and commitment to our customers, to our colleagues and to our company. We offer a wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities, the highest technology standards & innovation in the industry. We support and develop our employees to enhance their career and develop their skills & knowledge. In return to your efforts & results, we offer attractive social benefits.
Are you still interested in this exciting opportunity?
Please send your application letter and resume to HR.CA@bystronic.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bystronic Canada in case of questions at +1 905 820 2999
Thank you for your understanding that we will only contact you if you are selected for the first round of interviews.
We are looking forward to working with you!