Project Manager & Inside Sales
Bystronic Italia S.r.l. in Fizzonasco (MI)
Who we are. What we do.
We are Bystronic – a global technology company passionate about creating an impact for a sustainable future with sheet metal and beyond.
We want to work with people who support us in creating innovative solutions to move our industry forward. Our focus is on automating the complete material and data flow of the laser cutting and bending process chain.
- Responsible and accountable for machine order fulfillment functions, with internal order management and external Project Management towards Customers. Perform duties in functional areas directly related to general business operations. Use discretion and independent judgment to ensure accurate and timely order management, information flow, data integrity/maintenance, and machinery pricing compliance.
- Prepare and process machine sales orders including parts kits; make sure that purchase orders are acknowledged and that all supporting documentation is complete
- Act as a liaison between Customers, Sales Manager, and other departments within the organization to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Update and maintain delivery/shipment schedule on all machines; schedule deliveries with Installation Manager; coordinate machinery shipments to/from customers
- Confirm rates on all machinery freight costs; review and approve charges
- Actively manage deferred shipments
- Track machine down payments and analysis
- Communicate with Sales Manager regarding order and delivery status
- Maintain order entry database; maintain current and accurate customer files and information
- Order machines from Bystronic Factories for stock or demo reasons
- Make sure that all pricing are correct
- Manage CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and SAP
- Create reports for machines sold, commissions paid, machine stock available, machines on order with Switzerland
- Form effective working relationships with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Accounting, HR, and Operations functional group that uphold the corporate culture and values
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Order Management and Project Management
- SAP, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics
- strong communication and customer service skills
- superior organization, multitasking, and time management skills, accounting a plus, invoicing, general office skills, data entry
- Work overtime and weekends if necessary
- Speak both official languages clearly (Italian and English)
- Bachelor degree (Master Degree preferred)
People power our purpose
Imagine working in an environment that helps move the company to the next level, where your passion, values, and skills are integral to impacting the sheet metal industry and beyond. At Bystronic, this can become your reality. Our people are the edge to drive and nurture our ambitions and continued success. Together we have created a culture where our people are central, inspiring us to make decisions that best serve them and are aligned with our purpose.
As much as we are in a technology business, human beings drive real change.
Please send your application letter and resume to HR.IT-Recruiting@bystronic.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bystronic in case of questions at +39 0362 5993 1
Thank you for your understanding that we will only contact you if you are selected for the first round of interviews.
We look forward to working with you!