Field Service Technician - Quebec Province
The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leading supplier of systems for industrial sheet metal processing. In over 30 countries, our customers appreciate the outstanding commitment of our more than 3500 employees. We continuously work on the further development of our solutions and thereby create a unique added value for our customers. In addition to innovation, our success is based on openness and commitment. Experience our qualities as an employer for yourself and start your success story with Bystronic.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of customer service skills
- Perform field service for all Bystronic equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair with minimum assistance
- Complete machine moves independently
- Conduct installations start-ups and commissioning of equipment
- Provide 1st level hotline support
- Instruct customer on metal applications, machine procedures and operation and safety
- Demonstrate Technical Specialist abilty on one or more products
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Mechanical/Electrical educational background
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance, installation and/or service experience
- Work overtime and weekends if necessary
- 90% travel
- Ideally located in Quebec
- Fluent in English and French is a must
- Valid Canadian working permit (for min 3 years), Canadian permanent resident status, Canadian Citizenship are mandatory;
- for Bystronic existing employees, minimum one year of employment at Bystronic is mandatory
Our Culture is driven by innovation, openness and commitment to our customers, to our colleagues and to our company. We offer a wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities, the highest technology standards & innovation in the industry. We support and develop our employees to enhance their career and develop their skills & knowledge. In return to your efforts & results, we offer attractive social benefits.
Are you still interested in this exciting opportunity?
Please send your application letter and resume to HR.CA@bystronic.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bystronic Canada in case of questions at +1 905 820 2999
Thank you for your understanding that we will only contact you if you are selected for the first round of interviews.
We are looking forward to working with you!