Field Service Engineer
The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leading supplier of systems for industrial sheet metal processing. In over 30 countries, our customers appreciate the outstanding commitment of our more than 3500 employees. We continuously work on the further development of our solutions and thereby create a unique added value for our customers. In addition to innovation, our success is based on openness and commitment. Experience our qualities as an employer for yourself and start your success story with Bystronic.
- The Capital Equipment Field Service Engineer will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and repairing Bystronic Laser cutting and Automation systems, and Press Brake Machines.
- Install, repair, commission and troubleshoot machine tools.
- Enter service reports.
- Diagnose mechanical, and electrical problems, performing mechanical and electrical repairs, install new machines.
- Provide basic customer guidance on machine operation, and maintenance and safety at customer locations.
- High school diploma required.
- Additional education such as an associates or technical school degree in engineering or related is preferred.
- Hands on experience in field service of large machinery, or machine tool installation, repair and preventative service.
- Customer Service Focus.
- The ability to travel 100%, primarily within the United States. Occasional international travel may be required.
- Competitive salary. Door-to-door pay!
- A generous benefits package that includes Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Tuition Education Assistance, Company Funded Health Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Account
4 Personal Days available upon hiring
- Vacation days within 3 months of employment
- Personal Tooling Allowance
- Extensive training and opportunity to advance and further your career
Interested? Please send your resume to: recruitment.US@bystronic.com