SAP MM/PP Inhouse Consultant
Who we are. What we do.
We are Bystronic – a global technology company passionate about creating an impact for a sustainable future with sheet metal and beyond.
We want to work with people who support us in creating innovative solutions to move our industry forward. Our focus is on automating the complete material and data flow of the laser cutting and bending process chain.
What drives this department
SAP Competence Center team is part of Global IT. Our goal is to ensure the operation and further development of the SAP environment with appropriate planning and coordination of our activities.
What you will be doing
- Customizing for the SAP modules MM/PP (WM)
- Second & third level support for the SAP modules MM/PP (WM)
- Coordination with other module supervisors and collaboration with operational departments
- Implementation of requirements from projects and/or subsequent customer requests
- Creation of test and training concepts including implementation
- Acting as business analyst and consultant for our subsidiaries and their process owners and key users
- Process consulting and further development of the worldwide processes mapped in SAP-ERP
- Creates queries, reports and evaluations, partly in cooperation with the developers
Your education & experience
- Higher degree (university) in business informatics, computer science and/or business administration
- Deep technical knowledge of SAP MM module, including customizing
- 4-6 years of proven experience as either inhouse or external consultant
- WM knowhow is a plus
- Good knowledge on adjoining modules
- Business level of English
What you need to succeed
- Ability to explain technical aspects simply to the business
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical aspects
- Strong project management skills
- Strong customer focus with good consulting capability
What’s in it for you
- Work in an international environment in newly established Centre of Excellence
- Interesting tasks, innovative and entrepreneurial opportunities with challenging goals
- Exciting national and international projects
- Team spirit - in a committed, high-performance and multicultural team
- Transparent, dynamic and agile environment
- Modern workplace in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working conditions
- Benefit package including LuxMed private healthcare, Multisport card, group insurance
People power our purpose
Imagine working in an environment that helps move the company to the next level, where your passion, values, and skills are integral to impacting the sheet metal industry and beyond. At Bystronic, this can become your reality. Our people are the edge to drive and nurture our ambitions and continued success. Together we have created a culture where our people are central, inspiring us to make decisions that best serve them and are aligned with our purpose.
As much as we are in a technology business, human beings drive real change.
Does this versatile challenge appeal to you? Then we look forward to getting to know you! You can submit your application on our platform with just a few clicks.
We look forward to receiving your online application