Area Sales Manager
The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leading supplier of systems for industrial sheet metal processing. In over 30 countries, our customers appreciate the outstanding commitment of our more than 3500 employees. We continuously work on the further development of our solutions and thereby create a unique added value for our customers. In addition to innovation, our success is based on openness and commitment. Experience our qualities as an employer for yourself and start your success story with Bystronic.
- As the Area Sales Manager you are responsible to actively drive sales development in your region, both operationally and strategically
- Implement sales strategies, forecasts and budget and goals. This is done in collaboration with the Sales Manager
- Develop customer relationships and find new customers
- Regularly report sales development to the Head of Sales, Nordic Region
- Continuously develop your technical competence, best practices for sales, etc.
- Actively cooperate with Scandinavia’s organisation
- At least 3 years of experience in industrial sales (metalworking and / or production equipment is a plus)
- Good understanding of the Swedish manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in sales results and sales development
- Have a strong sense of customer service
- Good negotiation skills
- Opportunity to cover the region with physical presence
Our culture is driven by innovation, openness and commitment to our customers, to our colleagues and to our company. We offer a wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities, the highest technology standards & innovation in the industry.
We support and develop our employees to enhance their career and develop their skills & knowledge. In return to your efforts & results, we offer attractive social benefits.
Are you still interested in this exciting opportunity? Please complete and submit your application via the link.
Please be understanding that we will only contact you if you are selected for the first round of interviews.
We are looking forward to working with you!