Who we are. What we do.
We are Bystronic – a global technology company passionate about creating an impact for a sustainable future with sheet metal and beyond. We want to work with people who support us in creating innovative solutions to move our industry forward. Our focus is on automating the complete material and data flow of the laser cutting and bending process chain.
To support the Predevelopment team in the area of Machine Vision, we are offering an interesting internship position at our location in Niederönz.Internship Machine Learning 70-100%
What you will be doing
In addition to daily business, the tasks include evaluating and testing vision systems in the environment of the laser processing machine on the one hand and evaluating images using image processing and/or artificial intelligence on the other.
- Evaluation of images with the help of vision algorithms
- Extraction of features with the help of a vision library
- Processing image data through machine learning
- Automation of data analysis through regression testing
- Documentation of the results
What you should bring
- Degree in electrical engineering, software engineering or microtechnology engineering (HF/HF/Uni)
- Expertise in software development (e.g. Python)
- Experience with camera components and image analysis, as well as machine learning
- Fluent in English and/or German
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What you need to succeed
- You are a team player and bring innovation and creativity with you
People power our purpose
Imagine working in an environment that helps move the company to the next level, where your passion, values, and skills are integral to impacting the sheet metal industry and beyond. At Bystronic, this can become your reality. Our people are the edge to drive and nurture our ambitions and continued success. Together we have created a culture where our people are central, inspiring us to make decisions that best serve them and are aligned with our purpose.
As much as we are in a technology business, human beings drive real change.
Does this versatile challenge appeal to you? Then we look forward to getting to know you! You can submit your application on our platform with just a few clicks.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Sarah Fasnacht, HR Business Partner