The Ultimate Fiber Challenge
If you manufacture parts in the material range under 3/16-inch, you should be looking at processing with a Fiber laser.
Five (5) Fiber laser facts that speak for themselves:
- Fiber lasers cut faster (up to 300% faster) in the thin sheet metal range less than 3/16-inch thick.
lasers have low operating costs (up to 50% less than CO2 lasers)
because minimal energy is used and no mirrors, lasing gas, gas
circulators, or vacuum pumps are required.
- Fiber laser beam is
generated and delivered via a fiber optic cable eliminating the need for
delivery mirrors or beam path bellows and purging.
- Fiber lasers
are highly flexible and able to process a variety of materials,
including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper with
excellent cut quality.
- Fiber lasers are available with a wide
range of fiber laser powers for the highest level of productivity across
a broad range of material thicknesses up to a thickness of 3/4 inch
We invite you to take part in “The Ultimate Fiber Challenge.”
See first-hand how this revolutionary new technology can increase your bottom line profits.
THE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE: Click here to fill out a form and email us up to three DXF files. We will conduct an analysis of your parts and provide you with the time estimates and cost of the part calculations.
The company behind the technology is as important as the technology itself.
Bystronic recognizes that it’s not just about the machine, but it’s also about the company. A leader in the machine tool industry, we bring an extensive history in the manufacture of quality machine products with proven machine performance to the market.
Bystronic delivers The Ultimate Fiber Experience with:
- A fully developed material parameter library for each material and thickness for optimum results from the very first experience.
- Dedicated training and applications teams.
- Dedicated service and laser application hotlines.
- Nationwide factory service network for local support.
- Regional service managers ensuring local customer satisfaction.